Posted by: Sheri | 2010-04-21

Hi,need to buy a couple of toys to spice up my sex life with hubby.we are in durban.any ideas....or u can suggest somethings.

There are many outlets available that provide interesting toys. You will have to consult another website for names and places. I would advice that you try to identify the reason for you needing to spice things up. If there is an identifiable reason i would suggest trying to solve it before resorting to other measures.

Posted by: a man | 2010-04-22

There is such a big variety available, what works for one does not necessarily work for the other. Some are very expensive some are cheap. We have tried some of both and the cheap vibrating egg is her favourite, drives her crazy and brings her to orgasm quickly. It is hard to recommend anything as we all different, but the vibrating egg may be worth a try as it''s cheap, whereas if you buy an expensive toy and it does not work, you are stuck with it.

Reply to a man
Posted by: !! | 2010-04-21

google wildorchid nice adult toy site.

Reply to !!
Posted by: my 10 cents | 2010-04-21

The lelo gigi is great, a little on the small side but then again it can be used without getting in the way - Great for g-spot

Reply to my 10 cents