Question
Posted by: Rhona | 2011-09-07

Totally confused. Help!!

On 24 August I did a ultrasound and it said 12 weeks. The next day on 25/08 I did another sonar at a different place and it said 10 weeks 5 days.So according to me I''m supposed to be around 12 weeks 2 days. Yesterday I did a scan and I''m 13 weeks. The last 2 scan''t due date just differ with 4 days. Why so many different dates? I''m married but was with somebody else 10 weeks ago. My husband had a vasectomy. Is the father the other guy? I''m totally confused.

Ultrasounds are only accurate to within 4-5 days, so they cannot give you an exact estimate.It does seem that the other man may be the father of your child. The only way to be certain would be with a paternity test though.

3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-09-13

Posted by: Rhona | 2011-09-09

I''ve looked at the previous post. Its not him. Thanks

Reply to Rhona
Posted by: Slippers | 2011-09-08

Rhona if you are 12 weeks pregnant then it means the baby was concieved around 10 weeks ago (for 2 weeks of your pregnancy you aren''t physically pregnant).
You may want to check previous posts on this site - I think your boyfriend also posted asking the same thing.

Reply to Slippers