Question
Posted by: TEARDROP | 2012/04/17

TOTALLY CONFUSED

HI doc,

I read your last comment on my question.

YOu know what you were right but I think more that it was a huge case of LUST that I had for this man and the fact that he is older and that he could provide security for me was also the case. Or infactuation?????

well i have sorted this whole cinario out especially after spending the whole of sunday with him, seeing him friday and saturday, but sunday was the last turning point i think.

I met his girl, yes like i think most females think, she is the wrong one for him but it''s not my decision or problem.

that feeling of wanting him, hearing him and beeing with him has dissapeared.

and would i really want to gamble with my child''s hapiness, my own and my husbands work? I don''t think so.

I made that decision and am happy with it.

i haven''t given my husband so many hugs as i have the past few days and i must be honest it never felt this good.

thank you! and i don''t think that i am in denial.

Its surprising, isnt it, how easy it is to confuse love and lust ? I think its always useful to fall in Like before falling in love.
Interesting, too, how spending more extended time with him changed your perspective. Congratulaions on taking the time to think this through, and on making a more cautious and wise decision

2
Posted by: Phil | 2012/04/18

Point is, nou ammount of hugs will change what you have done. Your loyalty to your husbandand mariage  or your morals. That littel bit of cancer seeds you sowed in your own heart  will eat your forever. Sad what people do to others  and themselves.

Reply to Phil