Posted by: Nini | 2012-05-08

Hi, I suffer from chronic heartburn for years already. Recently I was prescribed Topzole for a month and it seemed to have helped. Then I discovered that I was pregnant, and my heartburn has now peaked again. I know that it is worse becfuase of the pregnancy, but unfortunately I am in extreme pain, to a point where my throat is actually burnt. I am desperate!!! My doctor is out of the country for another week. Please tell me if I could continue taking the topzole during pregnancy?

Topzole can cause an abortion during pregnancy. I therefore, suggest that you use Gaviscon, three times daily before meals or even when the heartburn is severe.

Posted by: Giuliana Sago | 2015-09-27

I'm trying to conceive I'm on fertility treatment and taking follic acid which seems to aggravating my ulcers. Can I continue using topzole while trying to conceive?

Reply to Giuliana Sago
Posted by: slindile | 2014-01-19

Hey I am also pregnant and I suffer heartburn and I suggest u not to take topzole tablets because you are putting ur life and da innocent child at risk

Reply to slindile
Posted by: Abiex | 2012-05-29

Most major US health inasrunce companies require a person to have lived in the US at least 6 months to 1 year.Your best bet will be to find a worldwide international travel health inasrunce company and get a plan from them for a year or so until you are eligible for a regular US individual health inasrunce policy.Here is some more information on international travel health inasrunce plans:

Reply to Abiex