Posted by: married female | 2010-03-23

To:PAT wife cheated

I am married for 4 years now and I have always felt IF my husband had to cheat and it was a one off say after a drunken night I could possibly forgive him (will NEVER tell him this) but if It happend more that once over a few months there is absolutley NO chance because then it was more than sex. No matter what your wife will say to justify her actions. You should consider to move on with out her because this will stand between you forever and what if she does it again, then she has wasted more of you life and this is possible because she basicly had a relationship with you friend and does not care how it will hurt you. Why will this now change in the future? Do not believe her lies, she possibly knew you will forgive her and thats why she did it in the first place. It''s for you to deside if she was right and if you''ll give her the chance to do it again.
Good luck my friend, I really feel for you and wish you all the best!

Not a question posted to the sexologist.

Posted by: Biblical | 2010-04-06

You have the right to leave her,but if you live her which you say you do, then understand that it is the spirit within her, and not her, seek God in this, and pray over this together, renouncing all things before, and during your marriage in the name of Jesus, and you will both be healed of this.

Reply to Biblical
Posted by: Pat | 2010-03-27

Thank you " married female"  I also wished that she could tell me it was a one night stand but hey it wasnt and I love her so much right now I dont know what to do.I used to find her very sexy but now things have changed, I get cold when she initiates sex or touches me. Although I dont want to leave her but I''m not sure if I have the strength to deal with this kind of betrayal.

Reply to Pat
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-03-23

Reply to Sexologist