Question
Posted by: Sid | 2012/02/10

Top layer skin problem

I am a 25 year old male. The top extra layer of skin of my penis is still attached at the head. I wonder if there is a problem. I recently tried to had sex but couldn''t. After some time I had terrible pain in my penis and scrotal sac and even near the hip bone. For quite a few hours, I was not able to sit,stand or sleep. I am worried about the skin still attached to the head. Could you kindly suggest some remedy?

Sid you will need to have this assessed by your doctor who may refer you to a urologist. There are occasions where the foreskin's attachment is too tight or painful and can be released, but this and the pain needs to be carefully assessed first.

For further information, please consulot SASHA's website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru
For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

5
Posted by: Sid | 2012/02/15

Thanks to the replies. I prefer the replies posted by the sexologist &  Anon.

Reply to Sid

Time you get circumcised. No problems and great sex. As for WJA''s comments, he himself is circumcised and has never known what its like to have a foreskin especially when you have problems where the foreskin has not separated from the glans like you are having now. Circumcision will cure your problem and your sex life will be pain free and a pleasure for both you and the lady in your life.

Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/02/12

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: crazy | 2012/02/10

Sid.........what type of sex where you having...
Hip bone...eish buddy that sounds nasty.....
you shouldve spank the monkey more when you were little.
goodluck to you on that extra layer of skin.

Reply to crazy
Posted by: WJA | 2012/02/10

That ''extra layer'' is what is left of your foreskin. The attachment is call a skin bridge and can be repaired. See your GP.

When you have a son, don''t do to him what was did to you, then he will not have the same issues.

Reply to WJA