Question
Posted by: Drashna | 2010/04/30

top and lower back

My top and lower back is in constant pain. Throughout the day I find that I cannot sit up straight due to the pain thus always in a hunched position. My job entails me sitting in front of a computer for 8 hours a day.

Expert ImageChiroDoc

You are probably seated in a very bad posture throughout your day. A proper typist / office chair is essential as well as the height and position of your PC etc... A Chiropractor or Physiotherapist could advise you on correct seating etc - much depends upon an actual physical examination of your spine etc...