Question
Posted by: My Fiancee | 2009-09-04

TOP

my fiancee had a top 2 weeks back.she said she only remember havin pains once while they were busy with her.she was 4weeks pregnant.
she was druged that thereason she dont remember waht happened.she only woke up minutes after they were done and there was no bleeding or anything.they gave her pills.now she has this yellow discharge and she is very worried about it,.could there be a better explanation?
she went to the Gynae for the TOP.
i am worried too.thank you doc.

The yellow discharge could indicate an infection. She should probably have this checked by her gynaecologist. AT 4 weeks, a suction is done and there would not be much bleeding.

1
Posted by: My fiancee | 2009-09-04

i forgot to mention that she has started having pains.we did have sex after this ,they say said we can do it if she is ok with it.now this.what is the problem

Reply to My fiancee