Question
Posted by: AHA | 2011/04/14

TOOOO SOFT

MY BOYFRIEND GETS AROUSED BUT HIS PENNIS DOES NOT GET HARD.... IT JUST TOOO SOFT FOR SOMEONE WHO IS AROUSED.... I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING, BLOW JOB ETC.... BUT STILL NOTHING.... IS THIS NORMAL? PLEASE HELP......

Don’t be too hard on yourself; there are many women who have not masturbated before or who does not feel comfortable with it. What you could do to is to take time to explore your own body – visit the following website www.sexualhealth.co.za and look under sexual assignments (self exploration). The better you know your own body the more exciting it is to explore ways together with your partner.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.

4
Posted by: Chris | 2011/04/15

Hi AHA, im 52 and me ind the wife still does it 3 to 4 times a week, I get rock hard just thinking of having sex, your b/f has a problem, he must go and see a doctor.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: AHA | 2011/04/15

he is 25

Reply to AHA
Posted by: jack | 2011/04/15

no it is not normal,he must go for a check up, how old is he?

Reply to jack
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/04/15

Reply to sexologist