Question
Posted by: concerned | 2011-09-27

too wet during sex

Im somtimes too wet during sex en i dnt feel my man inside me..i dnt knw when last i had an orgasm en think is bcoz of it. Pls advise what i need to do to control the wetness en if its related to me nt feeling him

dear concerned
there are many reasons for being wet and the chief reason is your heightened arousal during sex . if your wetness is asociated with a discharge that is smelly or coloured then you may need medical screening. If you have none of these then you need to practice and perform Kegels exercises which lead to tightening of the pelvic muscles and lead to better tightening around the penis during sex .

3
Posted by: jim | 2011-09-27

Don''t be stupid - being too wet is a real problem

Reply to jim
Posted by: XXX | 2011-09-27

There is no such thing as being too wet as we love it.... try different techniques as most women do not orgasm by simple penetration,that is,stimulate yourself whilst he is thrusting.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: mark | 2011-09-27

use powder

Reply to mark