Question
Posted by: Buyi | 2010-07-19

TOO WET DURING SEX

My boyfriend we’ ve been going out for a year. I’ ve been to my GP and gyn. who laugh at me when I ask for help from them. He said I am too wet he just swims during sex the is no pleasure please help me. I am on contraceptive neri-strate note I am 36yrs stressed big time.

to be wet during sex is a sign that you are sufficiently sexually aroused. thus it should not be seen as something wrong. maybe your byfriend is not used to wet vaginas?
Why not rather make use of a sexual position that gives your boyfriend a greater degree of tightness (view our website for examples of positions: www.sexualhealth.co.za). You could even try anal sex.
Important though: that both your gynae and GP have said that it is not a problem MEANS THAT IT IS NOT A PROBLEM! Never try any 'home-remedies' to create a dry vagina (ie: dry-sex) these will just damage your vagina.

3

My vigina is wet al the time and smells...not bad but a smell unpleasant as I am working wit public members, I even dont feel comfortable passing by them

Posted by: sexologist | 2010-07-20

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2010-07-19

What absolute rubbish,men LOVE their partner to be wet .Do not accept the blame for this,it should drive him to greater heights.
Are you sure he is simply not a bit small in the trouser department and that is why he " swims"  around !

Reply to XXX