Posted by: mandy | 2008-12-17

too wet during sex

i tend to be too wet during sex.what products do you recomend for me?

Dear Mandy
Is this a new symptom it would need to be investigated for possible cervical dysplasia or a change in contraception etc . . If not a trial of sympathomimmetic is useful to assist dring up secretions

Posted by: craal | 2008-12-19

stallion lets go out on a sex spree?

Reply to craal
Posted by: STALLION | 2008-12-18

The wetness originates from both partners. I have experienced that I am always injecting a lot of precum into my wife when having sex in the morning. The juiciness is quite good for a while. I do not come soon and can continue with the thrusting for an extended period. When I have achieved sufficient satisfaction and when my wife has had an orgasm(s) I will pull my penis out and wipe it dry before going down on her again. The wetness is often that much that I may need to wipe 3 times. My penis picks up the juice that can be wiped off when I pull it out. With less juiciness and more friction on my bulb I can then thrust with vigour to get the maximum orgasm contractions and satisfaction. And my wife loves it. Her orgasms lasts for a while. The vigour from my side then sends her into even higher sensations.

I must admit that I have found it very difficult to interrupt my thrusting and pulling out when I was younger. But young men should simply discipline themselves to be able to sustain extended sex sessions. Otherwise their wives will suffer frustrated sex experiences with little satisfaction.

My advice : See the wetness as a bonus. A dry vagina will let a man come in seconds. Human sex is not supposed to be as quick and over as birds are doing.

Posted by: Hans | 2008-12-17

as far as i' m concerned, there is no such thing as being too wet

Reply to Hans
Posted by: me | 2008-12-17

dont worry i also tend to be too wet i think is just normal

Reply to me
Posted by: bo | 2008-12-17

Nothing, its normal, shows that u stimulated and i am sure yr partner enjoys it.

Reply to bo