Question
Posted by: Naletsana | 2012/10/09

too wet

Good day, I just need advice on how to make my vargina whole abit tight,please help.I sometimes feel like too wet that my boy friend`s penis cannot fit it.Please help.

Wetness is definitely a sign of being very aroused, and therefore can be a positive sign. Like the response from the other person, I'd encourage you to try using your pelvic floor muscles (search 'kegels exercises' on google to find instructions - it's not a difficult thing to learn) to increase the tone and your sensation during intercourse. If you continue to struggle after this, you could speak to your GP to see if there is something you can take that might reduce vaginal lubrication - but this is a last resort. Whatever you do, do not try to use your one chemical remedy to do this- wipe with a tissue/towel if you must, but nothing inside the vagina.

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

3
Posted by: naletsana | 2012/10/11

Thanx alot xxx and doc,but what is kegel exercise and how is it done?

Reply to naletsana
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/10/10

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2012/10/09

Don''t worry about being too wet,men like it that way as it shows that you are into the action.
Is it not because your b/f''s penis is too small that he does not fill you.
You could try kegel exercises to help tighten your muscles.

Reply to XXX