Question
Posted by: nusty | 2011-07-22

too wet

Hi, guys I have a normal sexual relationship with my partner. The problem is that I become tooooooo wet tooooooo quickly. This somehow affects us because there will be precum all over and distract us from playing nicely.

What can I do because he is a normal size and I''m happy but it will feel as if I am too big for him. I tried kegel exercises but this doesnt seem to help. is there something I can get over the counter at the chemist??

Erotic stimulation during sex causes increased production of secretions by the vulval glands. This secretion allows you to enjoy sex. Excessive production of such secretion can be due to the presence of some type of vaginal infection. Treating such infection (if there is one) may help. You can consult a gynecologist about this to explain the situation and request a diagnosis or possible medication to reduce the excessive lubrication.

You are welcome to send us a mail to helpline.sasha@gmail.com should you require a referral to a medical doctor or psychologist (please indicate which professional) and in which area you stay and we will provide you with a professional as close as possible to you. Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru.

4
Posted by: MPHO | 2011-07-28

HOW DO WE LADIES GIVE ORAL SEX TO OUR MEN?

Reply to MPHO
Posted by: nusty | 2011-07-22

Thanks XXX, just that I felt that the wetness might be due to the loose muscles I have. I sometimes feel like m too big for him and believe you me he is an african man with a well sized manhood.

Some people suggested that I put an aloe in my *** then it will shrinks the ****, some suggested that I boil some ginger, put it in a busket then sits. saying it will help with both the tightining and the wetness. havent done those. tried kegel exercises but they didn''t help...*frustrated*

Reply to nusty
Posted by: XXX | 2011-07-22

There is no such thing as being " too wet" ,men like our women to be wet.
There are a lot of women that take a long time to get wet which has its frustrations for both partners.
Your man is fortunate,so enjoy

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-07-22

Reply to Sexologist