Question
Posted by: HELP | 2010-12-13

too wet

Please advise as to what I can do to " dry"  up my vagina. I find that during intercourse, I become way too wet. It is becoming embarrasing and frustrating to both me and my partner. I do try ''swabbing" , but this is such a turn off.
Please help

Lubrication is a sign that you are aroused by your partner, which should be a good sign. The amount of lubrication varies and more women complain of too little rather than too much. Other than wiping, there isn;t much you can do. Try to see it a a good sign.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-12-15

Posted by: Purple | 2010-12-13

You are meant to get wet. The only way to stop it is to be less turned on.

Reply to Purple