Question
Posted by: Thandi | 2010/12/10

too wet

hi Doc,

i have aproblem when i''m having sex i become too wet and my virgina is making noises which embarasses me and i feel like i have a big virgina,please help.

Dear Thandi,

The fact that you get very wet means that you are truly very aroused and experiencing intense pleasure and your partner is stimulating you in the ways that work for you. This is all good.

You have no reason to be embarassed.

4
Posted by: jim | 2010/12/11

sometimes my wife gets very wet, and I feel there is too little friction. It feels liek I am not inside her at all. Very frustrating.

Yes - there is such a thing as being too wet

Reply to jim
Posted by: Kurupt | 2010/12/10

There''s nothing to worry about, it means you boyfriend is touching all the right buttons

Reply to Kurupt
Posted by: Barney | 2010/12/10

Thandi

There is no such thing as too wet. The fanny farts do not come from wetness, but from something else like position.

Does your man pull completely out and put back in, in that case ... tell him to stop and to leave it inside.

Reply to Barney
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/12/10

Dear Thandi,

You have no reason to be embarassed.

Reply to Sexologist