Posted by: R | 2009-08-19

too wet

hi I need some clariy please, we' ve married for 3 years, and two babys thru is not something i like so its not very often done even though my husband would prefer it more often, the thing is everytime we try to do it i am always extremely wet inside so much so that his penis goes limp and he cannot feel anything. this is really affecting my marriage now, he gets frustrated, how can i sort this out...i am 30.

Are you sure that he is loosing his erection due to your being too wet? I'm just thinking that many menare really excited by their partners responses/reactions and so if you don't like sex (as you have said) or or doing it just for his benefit, it could be that he is picking up on that... It may be worth exploring these options, either by yourselves or with a professional, if you suspect that the frustration is more than it seems

Here are some options to try to reduce lubrication: if you are premenopausal (which at 30 you are!) and have no contra-indications then you could try an oral or injectable contraceptive because one of their side effects is dry vagina; if the lubrication is recent and excessive compared to previous, it is worth having a medical examination; decongestants like pseudo ephedrine can also help; otherwise you could try using the female condom -- or settle for the towel!

Claire - SASHA (

Posted by: DrLove | 2009-08-19

Sprinkle some Maizena into the vagina!

Reply to DrLove
Posted by: XXX | 2009-08-19

It is not normal to not like sex so something is wrong ! Secondly,most men will tell you that they like it when the woman is very wet- I certainly do.
It sounds to me like your husband needs to get his act together and start pleasing you more.
He might be going limp as he can feel that you are not really into it.
You both probably need to work on things and maybe even see a sexologist

Reply to XXX