Question
Posted by: nicky | 2008/11/20

too wet

I have a problem I think that when my b/f and I make Love I get too wet and i feel he drowns in me what do I do to prevent me from getting so wet. Please help

There is nothing that I would recommend it to dry your vaginal secretions. The time secretions are normal during sexual intercourse. You need to try to increase the friction by clenching your pelvic muscles. You can teach yourself to do that is by doing Kegel exercises.

5
Posted by: ? | 2008/11/21

Nicky, if you were my GF I would be giving you lots of MDs

Reply to ?
Posted by: T | 2008/11/21

U SEE NICKY U DONT HAVE A THING TO WORRY ABOUT

Reply to T
Posted by: sideways | 2008/11/21

If it' s not causing any problems then it' s not a problem. Nothing wrong with you being so turned on and wet. It' s a compliment to him in a way.

Reply to sideways
Posted by: Sg | 2008/11/21

I love it when my partner is wet so don' t worry about it,I doubt whether your man does.

Reply to Sg
Posted by: T | 2008/11/21

I DONT THINK THERE`S A WAY TO PREVENT IT.UR WETNESS IS JUST THE WAY TO SHOW THAT U ARE GETTING THE PLEASURE OUT OF UR SESSION.

U CAN STOP FOR A SECOND AND WIPE UR VAGINA OUT BUT BELIEVE ME WHEN HE RE ENTER UR VAGINA HE WILL REACH A CLIMAX VERY SOON AND U`D HAVE TO WAIT FOR ROUND 2 TO REACH UR CLIMAX

Reply to T