Posted by: Lea | 2008-12-02

Too uncomfortable

hey Doc, I have been having a problem with my chest for about 2 years now. When i say chest i mean my heart region. The pain use to occur in between my breast &  around the left side. Its a pinch kinda pain &  at times like being poked with a needle.Some times its a slight thing but others its a sharp poke. I had it checked &  did an ECG scan, It showed my heart being perfect no problems &  i had a blood test done too. That came back showing no signs of anything wrong. The pain normally comes when im stressed but lately its just coming up &  it really hurts &  can stop me from whatever im donig for a while. Im so clueless i dont know whats going on with me. I dont wanna go to the doc all the time to hear the same thing &  waste my time &  money.

Dear Lea
If your heart and ECG is normal, it could be due to a muscle spasm. Try something like Mypaid and take some Biral if you are stressed. Putting a heat pad on the area may also help