Posted by: Desperate Wife | 2008-11-04

Too tired for sex

I think i need help now. I love sex, my hubby is the best lover. I love him dearly.....But i am just too tired for sex. I work, get home, cook, see to the children, by the time he touches me., i' m gone, fast asleep. Please can someone just tell me what i can use to have some energy, coz i need to get my sex life together before it' s too late.

It sounds like you need to possibly try several options: 1) get a good vitamin to help with your workload; 2) consider how you reduce the work-related stress; 3) check out whether your husband is able to help out any with the cooking/kids (you need to make sure you are not holding on to 'mom' duties due to guilt - you can't be expected to do it all); 4) prioritise couple time, even if only once in a while - get a babysitter. Unfortunately there is no magic pill; you only have so much energy and the rest is up to you to make choices/compromises...

Posted by: Tom | 2008-11-04

Sorry to hear that, why dont you get on with it as soon as you go to bed

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Desperate Wife | 2008-11-04

Yes Tom, i do love sex, and sometimes i go to bed with the sexiest things. Aikona....... 10 min later i am so asleep and it' s depressing and making me so mad.

Reply to Desperate Wife
Posted by: Tom | 2008-11-04

I am a guy have stressful job, when i get home i am exhausted but i am never to exhausted for sex. Wife you mention you love sex, if you love sex then nothing should come in the way

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Mina | 2008-11-04

Love, that' s true. I stopped having sex with my hubby cause he wants to do the old school. He wants me to close my legs then his p* doesn' t go deeper then he orgasm. Even though i tried to spice up our sex life by buying the dvds and books. he still wants the old school. Switch off the light, no kissing, caresing. Our sex life is very boring. I don' t like sex anymore. We just sleep.

Reply to Mina
Posted by: Love | 2008-11-04

Sweety it is not only that, maybe the way you (both) does things. Mina I know its because its one thing over and over. Tried to change styles, undies (but my hubby is so typical ilendoda ethi cisha( switch off the light) I mean really at this day and age) to spice it up. He didnt see or took notice then since then I am off. I tried to cheat once the lights were on and and it was wow, even now wish can go there again again and again but then into yokwebiwa is always nice So do not think its you whos got a problem both of you need to address it cause really if he press the right bottons you wonts sleep even if you are in deep sleep.

Reply to Love
Posted by: wife | 2008-11-04

Have you tried doing it in the morning?

Try berocca or something like that.

Try and get your hubby to help with some of the house stuff. Share the load...

Reply to wife