Question
Posted by: K16 | 2010/03/20

Too tired and sick

Recently started exercising, then a week later i felt tired and weak, as if my body is short of something. I was suppose to travel 300km yesterday and i culdnt as i felt tired n sick. I am scared as i dont know what is wrong with me.

It's impossible to say, it could be a number of thigns. the exercise might be completely unrelated to the fatigue you're feeling.

It might be change of season, for example, a lot of people get tired at the end of summer. May be that you trained a little too hard in that first week and your body couldn't adapt and you feel run down. And then diet is crucial too - if you have been doing a lot of exercise, then it's vital to also change your eating - eat more, and eat better foods. If you don't, then your body starts to conserve energy, and you may feel fatigue. So I'd look at the diet, specifically how much you are eating.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/03/27

Reply to fitnessdoc