Posted by: Kitty | 2012-02-02

Too Tired

Hi Doc.
I''ve had a baby, he''s 3 months old and started going to school yesterday, as I started working. My problem is that I am consently tired. I''d sleep anywhere if I had the chance. It just feels like I can never get enough sleep. And the tiredness is making me emotional, and that''s something I don''t want. I''m not depressed or anything, I''m just tired and don''t even want to go out with friends or do anything, cos I''d much rather stay at home and sleep. I''m trying to start my jogging routine again after work, but the tiredness are hindering my efforts, and I have to lose a lot of weight. Are there vitamins that help and which ones are the best? What can I do to make it better?

There are numerous causes for tiredness and I therefore, suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests. Causes can range from sleep deprivation, diabetes, anemia, an underactive thyroid, vitamin deficiencies, etc. In the interim, you can supplement your diet with Centrum Plus. You can also ask your pharmacist regarding Vitamin B injections.