Question
Posted by: CAT | 2010/08/13

Too Tired

For the last couple of months i have been very tired (i am even exhuasted when waking up in the morning) and also hairloss and i went to our family doctor for a check up. After having a few blood tests done he said that i ma on teh verge of being diabetic and i also have an underactive thyroid. Aparently this is causing the fatique and hairloss. This has caused that i am never in the mood and my husband is not really happy about that. Even if i make plans for the night, when it is actually time to do something i am just too tired to even move. I am using medication for the thyroid and sugar levels in my blood but is there nothing else i can perhaps do to get in the mood again?

Answered above

5
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/08/14

Answered above

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Speedfreak | 2010/08/13

For someone who is doing her " Masters"  you should be able to write " properly"  ie. " educational"  instead of " educating" . I''m out of here permanently!

Reply to Speedfreak
Posted by: Izolde | 2010/08/13

its very educating... you get to do lots and lots of experiments - it''s fun...lol

xxx

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: question | 2010/08/13

Doesn''t it open your relationship up to cheating on each other and threesomes etc. heard it opens doors to breaking your relationship apart?

Reply to question
Posted by: Izolde | 2010/08/13

try watching adult movies... it will def put you in the mood

Reply to Izolde