Question
Posted by: izolde | 2010/08/11

too tight

Dear sexologist

I have a major problem - after having sex a couple of times my vagina tightens up so much... is this normal? Right now i''m in pain and the thought of having sex tonight is a huge worry... please help!

please see your gynae for a full physical examination; pain can be attributed to a number of reasons that differ in severity of cause. only after a full consult will the gynae be able to address the problem. in the meantime, you can engage in oral sex and masturbation.

8
Posted by: Izolde | 2010/08/16

LMAO Rina - no man it wasn''t sexual check ups - it was an overall check up! any way....and yes i compared myself to those cause i wanted vidicshit, to have an idea of what i look like!

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: Rina | 2010/08/13

Jip Vidic, she''s definetely NOT normal. If you compare yourself to Kendra, Holly, Bridgette, Pamela Anderson and have to have regular sex checks, somethings gotta be wrong.

Reply to Rina
Posted by: Izolde | 2010/08/12

definitely not an infection, my partner and i have gone for random tests about 3 weeks ago and there was nothing picked up... maybe i should be cut a little bit just to allow more space for my big poppa pump to go in with ease ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Reply to Izolde

It could be an infection. Some infections can make vagina contract.

Are you using condoms? Also if you are alergic to a certain type of condoms or to rubber in general, this can cause an infection.

Posted by: Izolde | 2010/08/12

Unique is more like it! At least there are people that i can see myself in. Kendra, Holly, Bridgette, Pamela Anderson... the list is endless  -)

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: Vidic | 2010/08/12

Izolde you are not normal...Not at all

Reply to Vidic
Posted by: Izolde | 2010/08/12

This is a genuine concern! why are you''ll hating? I mean my vagina is small after having 2 sessions of sex it just closes up and last night i fortunately decided to purchase a ky-gel and it helped immensely!

Reply to Izolde
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/08/11

Reply to sexologist