Question
Posted by: FLY | 2008/08/12

Too small for me

I slept with my boyfriend for the first time on weekend his penis is so small i could feel it inside,it is a size of a vienna. i cried the whole night because i love him so much but i think I am gonna get rid of him i cannot live like this.please do you know anything that can help enlarge his assets.please help us.

I hope that the other respondents have helped.

5
Posted by: tweety | 2008/08/12

I totally agree with Les, If you loved him so much as you say you do size wouldn' t be a factor!! and yes sex is an important part of a relationship but really there' s much more to a relationship than the size of your bf penis ok!!

And ask him to try the different positions as Les said they do, believe me if you guys find a position that works for both of you you will both totally enjoy it!!

But if you dump him because of this you never really loved him!! think about it!

Reply to tweety
Posted by: Danny | 2008/08/12

The truth hurts, hey fly? Learn to spell before calling someone dumB

Reply to Danny
Posted by: FLY | 2008/08/12

LES , thnx for your advice,we need people like u in mzansi.' ' ' NO OFFENCE"  U sound dump, self centered an d blonde.

Reply to FLY
Posted by: Les | 2008/08/12

u know ur story is kinda sad, the fact that i dont think u love ur bf as much as u say or think u do. Imagine if u were flat chested for example &  ur bf went around saying its hard to live like that &  is there anything to make them bigger, it would never feel nice to know that the person u love or the person u think that loves u doesn' t want u coz u cant match their expectations. My bf is small ok not vienna small but not what i thought it would be like but i still love him, we have great sex. Theres lots of positions we try &  its the way the guy uses it. im old fashioned &  to me never say u love someone when their body parts are Nwhat u worried about the most

Reply to Les
Posted by: no offence... | 2008/08/12

...but i dont think a gynaecologist is the expert for you. Gynaes deal with WOMEN' S PARTS, not men' s. you need to speak to a sex therapist. just think about it for a moment before you post.

Reply to no offence...