Question
Posted by: Mas | 2011/02/02

Too Small?

Hi, is it by any chance possible that my vagina is too small in terms of width hence its always tight during sexual intercourse? I dont know what it could possibly be because it doesnt hurt in anyway and doesnt cause any sort of discomfort but my sexual partners has mentioned that my vagina is rather uhhmm tight.. (not that its a bad thing... ) Help!

If you have no pain during sex, don't worry about it.

2
Posted by: Purple | 2011/02/04

The vagina has folds of skin so it expands to accommodate any size penis.

Men say they like a tight vagina, so he was probably just trying to give you a compliment.

Reply to Purple