Question
Posted by: Minky | 2010/07/15

too small

I''ve never been sexual active therefore my vagina is tight that whenever my fiance &  I have sex it becomes a problem for him to get it in. Now I''m six months pregnant and i need to find out if it will open up as the months goes by or i have to do something to strech it a bit. I want to deliver naturally and my fiance mentioned that it might be a problem.
Please help

There is nothing you need do. The vagina is designed to expand to accommodate childbirth.

3

Posted by: Zit | 2010/07/16

My hubby used to get frustrated thinking I didn''t want to make love to him. I experienced pain everytime we made love even though I was aroused and we had used a lubricant. When I was closer to giving birth my gynae checked to see if the baby will be able to pass through. He found out I was tight, I wanted to give birth naturally and the Doc encouraged that. On the last day, he did an emergency c-section, meaning I experience labour pains and c-section pain all in one day. I wish you all the best, If you feel you are too tight, don''t force normal delivery. You are in my prayers, I think you should listen to your fiance.

Reply to Zit
Posted by: m | 2010/07/15

Hi minky I had the same problem. Had only two sex partners and up to today Im still so tight that when my fiance penetrates me it hurts at first. The doc did not want to take chance on me tearing so he did c-sec. I guess you can use your fingers and strech it everyday but not sure how effective it''s going to be.

Reply to m