Posted by: Malose | 2009-09-03

Too skinny to work on my body

I' m a man weighing 50 Kg,age 30 yrs,I wear size 28 of pants and t-shirt small. how can I build up my body to be in good shape,attractive and sexy. I mean six pack,bigger chest,bigger musle and bigger legs. what kind of diet should i follow in order to achieve this becouse currently I have started with my gym sessions.

Dear Malose
If your metabolism is very fast, then it may be a good idea to have your gp check your thyroid function as an overactive thyroid can cause pronounced weight loss and prevent weight gain. Gaining weight is just as problematic as trying to lose it. Basically individuals who struggle to gain weight do not ingest sufficient energy for the high demands of their Basic metabolic rate and/or physical activity. I have written some articles on this subject. For basic information click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Diet Basics' and 'Weight gaining' and read the articles. Companies like Nestle, among others, make meal replacement supplements Phone the Nestle Consumer Services at 0860 09 6789 and ask about Nutritional Supplements to boost your energy intake. You can purchase liquid meal supplements at most chemist shops. Talk to the pharmacist about your need to gain weight and see which products he or she will recommend. Basically you need to eat more food either by gradually increasing how much you eat at each meal, or by taking supplements IN ADDITION to your regular meals (not to replace meals), or by having more snacks between meals. If you use a liquid meal supplement at the rate of 200 ml 3x a day, then you should gain 1 kg per week. Feedback from other Readers has indicated that they have successfully gained weight by using a meal supplement. Now that you have joined a gym you must ask the instructor to work out a training programme for you that helps to build muscles (mainly weight training). But keep in mind that it takes TIME to build muscles, so don't get impatient but give your body time to develop.

Posted by: dashy | 2009-09-04

i guess this is a copy and paste request, coz ever since i have been on this side there is no other response than this. well atleat its helping some other ppl, but the supplements did nothing for me, maybe i should for for thyroid check up!!

thanks doc

Reply to dashy