Posted by: lisa | 2008-11-11

too shave or not to shave

my husband wants me to shave all my pubic hair off, i already only have a stripe down there that i keep very short, he always seems to want more, i think that it is unnatural to be bald down there as a grown woman, he even once shaved himself, i thought that this was awful. is this normal behaviour, and what should i do, i did do it once for him, he loved it, but couldnt get enough of it. he hates it when i let it get long as i normally let it grow out a bit before the gynae visit,

All forms of grooming options with regards to genitals, including shaving part or all, is a matter of personal preference and tastes, and not a question of normal vs abnormal behaviour. What is important is that a couple are able to openly and comfortably discuss and share their preferences and tastes and are open to negotiation and possible experimentation and adventurousness. It is important that whatever is agreed to is mutually consensual.

Posted by: PL | 2008-11-12

I' m clean shaven and I absolutely love it. It' s so smooth and silky, and feels great. But if you' re not comfortable, then don' t do it.

Reply to PL
Posted by: clara | 2008-11-11

I am from a mediterranean culture (spanish) and we are familiar with lots of body hair and find it sexy. I find clean shaven women look odd and I can t imagine clean shaven men - it would be areal turn off for me

Reply to clara
Posted by: Anon#2 | 2008-11-11

Don' t let anyone bully you into anything you' re uncomfortable with. The difference between a grown woman and a little girl is pubic hair - groomed is good, but some people are a bit creeped out by the little-girl thing.

Reply to Anon#2
Posted by: lisa | 2008-11-11

Im happy to keep it short, but men shaving is quite feminie, and my man is so far from that that i cant understand the fetish, more opinions would be helpful.

Reply to lisa
Posted by: Cassey | 2008-11-11

Honestly i dont know what u up to but as a woman we prefer to be clean down there &  there' s nothing wrong with being clean shaven. Its better for the female comfort level &  the guys dig it too but hey thats what i think, ur views are different from mine. Some guys do prefer to shave down there also... my guy does that or i do it for him. Its about being clean but if u not happy with doing it then its up to u. Every1 feels differently about it

Reply to Cassey