Posted by: Jackey | 2009-02-24

Too scared to fall in love

I met a guy in the same complex where I live and he seems to be in love with me and I think I am in love too.
But I am too scared to fall in love again especially with someone who leaves so closer to me.
I am too scared to get hurt again. I told him about my fears and like all man do he assures me that he’ s not gonna hurt me. I am not sure what to do

Posted by: Be cool | 2009-02-25

Just be cool. Don' t wear your heart on your sleeve and start telling him intimate things about yourself, your fears, how you were hurt etc, but see what you can get out of him, his likes dislikes, fears etc.Just look on him as someone who you MAY want to get to know better and do it slowly. Of course he is going to tell you anything you want to hear. Talk is cheap but money buys the whiskey. Play a bit hard to get and mysterious and let him wonder what you are about. If he is genuine he will hang around if not he will be off. Hope this helps

Reply to Be cool
Posted by: XXX | 2009-02-24

Just take things slowly and see what develops,unfortunately there are no guarantees in life

Reply to XXX
Posted by: waterloo | 2009-02-24

Well according to billy joel when you love someone your always insecure, you could take the abba route and take a chance on him, but remember it may sting abit, love can mend your life but love can break your heart

Reply to waterloo