Question
Posted by: Nominti | 2010/11/09

Too protective of my marriage

I am a newly wed will be celebrating one year this December, but I have heard more than enough my husband I think he married me to complete his mission. First of all he does not want to contribute anything in the house but says he pays for bond, and the rest of the money goes to his daughter for school fund and other things. Today when I was busy at work another women came for enquiries we are working for Housing Department she was asking me when does my husband work because his car is always packed next to her house I think he was lighting me that he has a girlfriend there I just said if he is mine then life will go on if he is not God will tell, its not the first time that I have heard about this should I confront him or just leave him please assist or am I too protective of my marriage

If he is really spendin all day with some other woman, he is cheating on you AND on his employer, who surely doesn't pay him to do that.
What's the point of "protecting" a marriage in which it is possible the husband is a liar and a cheat, and perhaps even risking your life ( as regards STD and HIV ), and in which the central core of the marriage may be false ?
If there is a real marriage here, worth protecting, first you need to find out the truth of what is going on, discuss it with him, and decide whether there is something that needs to be fixed and if he is prepared to work with you on fixing it, or if he is more devoted to others and not you, in which case there is, except in the purely legal and administrative sense, no marriage left to protect.

2
Posted by: Happiness | 2010/11/09

You need to know, you don''t want to find out when you have them deases.

Reply to Happiness