Question

too old for baby

I have just found out that i am pregnant with my b/friends baby - i am turning 30 and he is 48.

I think he feels he is too old to have another child.

What do you readers think?

This is not something to be put to the vote, A/ Talk this through betwen you, and with the help of a good local counsellor. So much depends on both of you, your history, your plans, and so on. An abortion should never be consider for mere convenience

6
Posted by: Concerned | 2009-05-20

I am turning 41 next month. Al I too old to have a baby. I had a checkup last year and the dr said I was still perfectly healthy. What age is too old to try? My partner is 40 years old. I have a daughter of 21 yrs.

Reply to Concerned
Posted by: DIna | 2009-05-20

I think you are at a perfect age to have a baby. I don' t think your man' s age is a problem either. it would just be up to the two of you if you want the baby.

Reply to DIna

I was 39 and my partner 51 when our youngest daughter were born, our other child was 3 years old at that time. No, he' s not too old at all. We enjoy our two kiddies very much. If nature allowed it to happen, you' re not too old.

My boyfriend was 49 and I was 32 when our son was born, he is 9 months now, and my boyfriend is over the moon, this is our first though.
My dad was the same age when my brothers were born and they are 21 years old now, so no age shouldn' t be an issue.

I AGREE AGE DOESNT CONCERN ME.

I WOULD NEVER CONSIDER GIVING UP THE PREG.

Posted by: Really | 2009-05-19

What do you think?, Do you both want the baby? This question sounds like you want us to assist you to make a very personal decision about either ' keeping'  or ' not keeping'  the bab!!

Does it really matter what he thinks after the two of you took part in making it or was it an " accident"  or maybe it was one sided?

Think about what you want.. age does not really make a difference especially if both of you knew the consquences of having s**!

All the best.

Reply to Really