Question
Posted by: Zuki | 2010/05/19

Too nervours/ confident

I am a learning to drive. Yesterday i went to the shop with my friend who is learning as well. we went together at the driving school and practised together for the past weeks but she is reluctant to practise. on our way to the shop ystday she really was impressed that my driving has improved a lot. i stopped at the stop, we then realised that there was an overturned brick truck just in front of us, jsut before i turn to the left and left again into the shops, i dont know what happened i lost control and squeezed a person between my car and the other one, i really didnt see her, the car went so fast and the road is a bit steepy. Police came and said it was a minor accident I was afraid to drive back home but my husband insisted, i drove back and park nicely into the garage though was shaking. was i too confident/nervous or i still have to practice more controlling of the car? Please help i really need to drive perfectly just like my Hubby he has never been involved in a car accident. SHOULD I DRIVE THIS AFTERNOON OR MUST I TAKE A BREAK....please advise

SOunds like the sort of accident that could happen to even an experienced driver, which is why over-turned brick trucks are not usually part of the driving test. Don't panic, and dont't lose confidence - that you were able to drive back and park so well even after that upset shows that you are basicall a sound driver ; and don't let your friend's nervousness upset you. Rela, drive, and re-discover that you can be good at this

3
Posted by: Zuki | 2010/05/19

Thanks a lot. your positive feedback means a lot to me.

Reply to Zuki
Posted by: boomsie | 2010/05/19

drive! dont let something small stop you.

Reply to boomsie