Question
Posted by: MAHLATSI | 2011-11-28

TOO MUCH VAGINAL FLUID

since i had my first baby in 2006 i haven''t been confident with my sexual performance.i have too much fluid coming from my vagina during the intercourse and it feels like my vagina have stretched ''wider'' and it makes it very difficult to engage in sexual contact with other men as i broke up with my baby''s father. are there any safe vaginal tightening creams or treatment or anything to reduce the fluid during intercourse.

No there are not. This is a normal sign that you are aroused. It is supposed to happen.