Question
Posted by: Bambi | 2009/09/11

Too much tablets making me ill?

The last couple of days it feels if I have a major hangover, and very tired. I did not drink Alchol and had my 8hours sleep. I do take the following medication: Aspavor (for 5days now) Nuzac (2 years) Yasmin (5months), zolpidem hemitartrate (5weeks). Now and then I take Paracetamol to keep the headaches abay. Could any of these be result of making me feel so oozyyy.

Bambi

The Zolpidem can make you feel tired and I suggest that you stop taking this. If the symptom persist, I suggest that you consult your doctor, as there are a multitude of causes for tiredness and it will have to be investigated.