Question
Posted by: Hannah | 2009/10/08

too much sweat

I sweat a lot, always have sweat patches under arms and have sweaty palms and even feet sometimes! But it is under the arms that is the worst, because i always feel so selfconcious.

I' m not overweight, i use deoderant- try to wear baggy tops but this doesn' t help at all. Any tips or advice? It' s no fun not looking forward to a big event when you' re always worried about whether anyone can see the sweat patches because you can feel them :(

Hi Hannah
Try Driclor or Perspirex. You can also try medication like Probanthine but it tends to give a dry mouth and can cause urine retention and sleepiness.