Question
Posted by: Betty | 2010/08/23

Too much Stress

I''m married for six years, since I started this new life I was ill from the day of marriage till now, my problem is that I''m not a talkative and I was fighting with my husband now and then, I was nearly to depression because no one was standing with me,but his mom is always in our fight for her son. I was near to die but now I''m better because I''m out off his mom''s house.This story kills me psychologically till today because I''m can''t control stress and my memory is not good as before marriage. if I''ve got financial problem I stress.I''m having a headache now and then,please help me to take this stress away I wan''t happiness in my life.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Blogger,

It seems your symptoms are all stress related which are linked to your marraig , your mother-in-law which makes you feel out of control, and there is nothing worse ... than feeling out of control!

It's difficult to read in to what way this post should be answered, Simply put I can't offer advice that will magically take stress away...If i could wow:)

The simple resolve needs you to find things that give you more control and as a result 'happiness' will eek out.

If you need other thought addressed please reply again.
:)
Justin

1
Posted by: Stress Reduction Expert | 2010/08/26

Dear Blogger,

:)
Justin

Reply to Stress Reduction Expert