Posted by: Nathan | 2012-04-17

Too much sleeps and i get up late

Every day i went to sleep at 10pm - 11pm and woke up at 7am - 7h15am. I need to get to work at 7am, not 8am. I am deaf, how can i wake up myself? Alarm clocks won''t help, cos i cannot hear at all. How can i wake up at 5h30am? i dont want my body to be very lazy in my bed, cos i''m addicted to oversleep if my body is too lazy. Please help! I dont want to get up late, i really want to get up early. Much appreciate!

Expert ImageSleep Expert

This suggests that you are not getting quality sleep, even though the amount of sleep is OK. You will need to get to a sleep doctor, who will do an overnight sleep test. This shows the quality of sleep. Almost all of the causes are not difficult to treat. The most common group is of breathing problems during sleep. Untreated, these can cause long-term health problems, so you should get this sorted out as soon as possible