Question
Posted by: Anna | 2010-10-13

Too much sleep

Hi Doc,
I get about 9 hours sleep a night, although,, when I wake, or am woken by the alarm, I cannot get up, It feels as if I can go on sleeping forever. My thyriod was removed a year ago, but my t3 t4 levels are normal( I go for blood tests every 2 months). I take a multivitamin daily. I dont know what it could be, its been going on for 6 months now.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

If you were getting 9 hours of quality sleep, you should be waking perfectly refreshed. This suggests that you are not getting good quality sleep. You will need to see a sleep specialist, who will probably want a sleep test, to try to work out what is going wring DURING your sleep.

1
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2010-10-14

Reply to Sleep expert