Posted by: axe | 2009-04-21

too much sleep?

is it possible to have two much sleep? during the holidays now i slept like 12hr nights, and sometimes napped in the afternoon as well. so sleeping 1am-1pm and then like 3pm-6pm. i no its prob not normal.

now that im back at varsity i have late nights and early mornings [which i was used to before holidays] but then by the time i get home im exhausted and nap again for like 2hours.

is there a way to break this?
am i sleeping too much or wats the issue here?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Your problem is that, like mst students, you are sleeping too little during the term, and thus had to catch up on vacation. try lengthening your hours in bed, otherwise you end up with a huge sleep debt, which gets repaid over weekends and holidays.

Posted by: Portia | 2009-04-29

i have for the past few months, almost 3 months been sleeping a lot. its not long sessions though, i' d be taking to someone and suddenly it just comes. its also a problem for me with work cause this happens to me even when i' m at the office. i also wake up very tired in the mornings.
is there something i can take  what could be causing this?

Reply to Portia