Question
Posted by: Enough | 2010/06/01

Too much sex

My partner is so demanding of sex every night or during the day when kids are not around, I can''t keep up, at times I just wish for one night to sleep peacefully. How do I manage him and try to tell him that I can''t daily. We are using condoms, but what harm will it have to my womb.

He is being selfish and inconsiderate. Fortunately it should not harm your womb. But find ways to speak with him gently about how this is more than you can enjoy, and ask if he could compromise and think a bit more about you and what you would most enjoy

4
Posted by: XXX | 2010/06/01

I would simply chat to him and tell him that as much you enjoy sex with him,his demands are a bit too much.
On a positive note,it is good that he wants YOU so much.Imagine if he was looking elsewhere !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Enough | 2010/06/01

Thanks Lin, will try to tola to him, Thanxs.

Reply to Enough
Posted by: Lin | 2010/06/01

There will be no harm to your womb. Try to talk calmly to your hubby one night. Sit down, have a nice cup of coffee together and just talk. And listen. Relationships are about compromise. Ask him to cut down a bit and also on your side try a bit harder. That way both of you try.

Reply to Lin