Question
Posted by: lady p | 2009-03-31

too much sex

I ve been for past 3 months and is it normal that i complain of not wanting sex everyday maybe twice a week, he wants it all the time he really irritates me

There is no such thing as too much sex or too little sex. On Average a man needs/wants sex 3 times more often than a woman does. It is the Primary source of discord in relationships. You need to talk it out and find a solution that is acceptable to BOTH of you. Many relationships break up because of this. Remember that a man and a woman have COMPLETELY different concepts of what sex is and what its for. Get talking.

1
Posted by: Alex | 2009-03-31

Hi Lady,

I believe that if u feel its too much then u try giving him orals, handjobs, etc so that it satisfies him and doesnt bothers u enough. Its good that ur husband loves u and doesnt goes out for sex. U r lucky Lady.

Reply to Alex