Posted by: Myself | 2009-02-18

Too much Sex.

Subject: Too much sex!!!
Posted by: Myself
Im 28 and my boyfriend is 36 our sex life is great and we live apart so I visit him on weekends and I see him once a week sometimes. I'  ve dated other guys before, my prblem is that I feel that he expects too much sex from me. In one nite he goese for 5 - 6 rounds which is tiering for me and when I dont feel like it he sulks and I was with him on Sunday and we had about 6 rounds and since yesterday Im expiriencing cramps and my vagina is so sensitive and when I urinate it burns. Could this be the result of too much sex.

Many people have differing sex drives. The only thing to\do is compromise. The sensitive vagina is probably related to the sex.

Posted by: celeste | 2009-02-19

Yes, i agree with Laser completely, if i have too much sex, even like 3 times only, i experience burning and rawness, and it also burns when i urinated.

Seriously, if he doesn' t respect your opinion, think twice! It' s not worth it if it he doesn' t respect you. It honestly sounds like he is using you like a doll. Ja, i am sure he' ll throw in compliments and do what he needs to do to keep you. . . . but thats just what it is.

Sorry you' re in this situation:(

Reply to celeste
Posted by: laser | 2009-02-18

Is this man really worth your time? Do you really think he respects you if he does not compromise on the amount of intimacy you share?

I' m sure the " rawness"  and burning you experience could be caused by too much sex.

Reply to laser
Posted by: Lily | 2009-02-18

I dont think 6 rounds is too much sex, if i could i would go the whole night. burning when urinating could be bladder infection. Try Citro Soda. sensitivity is usually normal after few rounds of sex. If you worried, then go to you Gynae

Reply to Lily
Posted by: AD | 2009-02-18

Yes. It also depends. With one its good but with more than one then its bad for the health. Don' t get me wrong too much sex is great for the health.

Reply to AD