Posted by: Myself | 2009-02-17

Too much sex!!!

Im 28 and my boyfriend is 36 our sex life is great and we live apart so I visit him on weekends and I see him once a week sometimes. I' ve dated other guys before, my prblem is that I feel that he expects too much sex from me. In one nite he goese for 5 - 6 rounds which is tiering for me and when I dont feel like it he sulks and I was with him on Sunday and we had about 6 rounds and since yesterday Im expiriencing cramps and my vagina is so sensitive and when I urinate it burns. Could this be the result of too much sex.

It could be. I suggest you make an appointment with you General Practitioner so have it checked out to make sure you know what you are dealing with. 5-6 rounds can definitely be tiring and what I am hearing is that there is a huge discrepancy between your desires and needs. The fact that you feel “obliged” to give into his demands to avoid him sulking is not a healthy way of dealing with differences – emotional manipulation! I strongly suggest that you seek professional assistance you guide you in laying a foundation in your relationship that is balanced and healthy.

A website that could be helpful is You are welcome to phone the SASHA Helpline – 0860 100 262; and a facilitator will be able to assist you in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.

Posted by: ake | 2009-02-18

that should teach you

Reply to ake