Question
Posted by: rick | 2011-11-23

too much masturbation

I am a young man and i love to masturbate i do it all the time i just cant get enough of it but i like to let women see me do it i always try to set up a situation where i can be caught by a women while i am masturbating - is there something wrong with me?

Dear Rick,

There is nothing wrong with enjoying frequent masturbation. It is not uncommon for men to be turned on by being exhibitionists during sex play and have partners watch them as they perform for them.

Yet if you are inclined to expose yourself to unconsenting women this is a crime and problematic. I would then suggest you consider seeing a therapist to explore this compulsion you experience.

3
Posted by: WALLY | 2011-11-29

I prefer to Masturbate with a female partner, more than physical SEX whichmeans breathing and sweating over one another.. At 50 I am still at it and like to vist ladies who are like minded, but I am always wary that they may only pretend to be orgasmic to please me while I am making it happen for myself. My most fantastic experience is a 3 some and getting masturbated....R Am I normal ??

Reply to WALLY
Posted by: Mingaz | 2011-11-24

Yes there is something wrong.....

How can you masturbate in front of women...what do u expect them to do ?Go talk to them,maybe some of them would try and help you...If you become open to women about these things ,they can understand...Remember even if they see you doing that in public,they won''t be able to help you,if you don'' t approach them...I does''nt help...

Reply to Mingaz
Posted by: xyz | 2011-11-24

To mastrubate is nothing wrong with, but beware of doing it sothat somebody can see you , you can be charge with public indecensee(hope my spelling is correct) you can get a jail sentence.

Reply to xyz