Question
Posted by: lucyfire | 2010/01/08

Too much. Just too much

I am a single mother with 2 children.

I recently met ' n wonderful man. At first he was everything i thought i wanted but he is just too much.

He confessed his love for me after 1 week and asked me to move in with him. I was hesitant and he acted hurt.

He sms' s me 40 times a day and not to mention expects me to chat on the internet the whole day.

Look, he treats me like a queen but it is just too much! He won' t leave my side for a minute. He wants to cuddle the whole night when i just want some space

Is it possible to truely love someone after just 6 weeks?

I told him that it' s over and i need some space. He still carries on and on and sending me 10 page emails about his love for me.

Is it possible that anyone can be this passionate in such a short amount of time or is he just a psycho

He does sound rather alamingly needy and in an awful hurry. Why is he thus ? He sounds possessive and smothering, and not really a great mate. He sounds obsessive and needy, borderline psycho

8
Posted by: Paul | 2010/01/11

Sounds like some serious dependancy issues there. There is a problem if you cant leave your partners side for a minute.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Rudi | 2010/01/08

That' s not normal behaviour. He' ll take from you what he can and disappear, especially because you are a widow and probabaly knows something about your financial situation. Don' t run, SPRINT. If he continues, get legal advice.

Reply to Rudi
Posted by: Liza | 2010/01/08

Sheesh boo boo - rather tactless don' t you think?

This guy sounds psycho - don' t walk away - RUN.

Good Luck
Liza

Reply to Liza
Posted by: J. | 2010/01/08

You don' t need that in your life right now.

Reply to J.
Posted by: lucyfire | 2010/01/08

My husband passed away.

Reply to lucyfire
Posted by: boo boo | 2010/01/08

single mother with two kids and you have a guy who likes you alot? sounds like your really lucky there lucyfire considering the father of your children isnt in the picture, what happened? he dead or split from you?

Reply to boo boo
Posted by: lucyfire | 2010/01/08

Thank you very much for your response.

I feel bad because he is truely hurt by my saying i don' t want to see him anymore.

But yes you hit the nail on the head.

He' s just too needy.

I just received another 10 page (yes, 10 pages) email from him declaring his love and how it will take him years to get over me.

After 6 weeks?!

Reply to lucyfire