Posted by: Sindi | 2011-07-21

Too much gas

I happen of to have too much gas which when I press it too much not to come especially in the presence of people, it comes out either out of my vagina and the back.This is so embarrasing, how do I get rid of this? Sometimes when I get out of bed, as soon as I step on the floor, it comes out loudly involuntary from my vagina, my husband has never commented on it but I hate it.

As this is becoming a concern, you should consult your doctor for a full examination to determine why you are passing so much gas. I am unable to provide you with a definate reason but I will appreciate feedback after your consultation. In the interim, you can avoid food that causes gas.