Question
Posted by: trisha | 2012/11/18

Too much estrogen

I''d like to know I have excess estrogen symptoms and my doctor has prescribed minesse to make my periods less etc - wont this be a problem because it will add more estrogen to my body. I have been put on a diet to lower my estrogen production it just seems counter productive to change my diet but take estrogen in through this contraceptive. Its not for birth control as my husband has had a vasectomy. I am 43.

I don't know what ytour symptoms are, but it is usually about the balance between oestrogen and progesterone, not the absolute amount of hormone. Minesse contains both oestrogen and progesterone.