Question
Posted by: dwain | 2011/04/28

too much cum

is there something i can use in the reduction in cum/fluids as wen i cum i cum too much, my gf always complains that long after we have done it it will still be running out of her and she finds it irratating, i have pulled out and cum on her and i have seen that it realy is alot and in a mixture of think and runny parts, she let me cum in her mouth once but almost vomited as wen i cum it shoots out in long and short spurts, sometimes even after the pleasure sensation is over i will still be spurting out the last little bit

The amount of semen in the ejaculate is usually about 3-5mls but the volume and texture of semen can vary between individuals. Some women find the wetness, stickiness or taste of the semen off-putting. Perhaps to would be a good idea for you to wear a condom.

4
Posted by: me | 2011/05/10

are you guys out of high school yet?

Reply to me
Posted by: Faye | 2011/04/29

She can buy a douche kit. She can put plain water in the bottle which has long thin nozzle with holes on the side and squirt all the fluids out of her vagina.

Reply to Faye
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/04/29

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: normal cum | 2011/04/28

yr gf is supposed to bathe after didnt she know???

Reply to normal cum