Posted by: Thandi | 2012-09-07

Too much caring man

I got married in 2009 to a man who has 2 daughters I did not know that after we get married he will never care for me we get paid on the 15th and everytime he tells me that he does not have money you know what he does he distributes the money to the two daughters and relatives what must I do, they dont talk to me anymore because they think I am cruel, (relatives) took one daughter and you know what everytime between 13 or 14 we receive SMS''s demanding money, what must I do, he does not support us and now I am sick and tired I know I am working but man must provide for their women. Please assist what must I do. I dont know whether he cares too much for them or what totally confused.

I'm sure he has no mright to take the money you earn and give it to anyone else. Have your money payed directly into a bank account which you can arrange wih the bank that only you can operate. If he wants to give his own money to his daughters ( who sound as though they are adult and should be suportingn themselves ) or relatives, that's up t him.And they are cheeky to DEMAND money from anyone --- they have no right at all to anyone else's money, and should be grateful for assistance. His priotiry should be his own wife, and not expect you just to provide for his lazy advice to protect yourself and your earnings.
Think carefully about whether it makes any sense to remain married to such a man, aND maybe get some leg

Posted by: harambe | 2012-09-12

l gt angry angry wit ma galfrnd for kipin things awy frm me ie like another mans number dat l hv said l ditaste coz he is afta her, l hv calld this guy &  told him to live her what wld he du if he lost wht he treasured (by da way he is married. she has told me she has nutiin fior the guy n is not worth mentining.l love n trust her but hw she clings to her phone makes me wonder if m in da rit du l handle this

Reply to harambe
Posted by: Samehere | 2012-09-07

Am in the same position girl,but have learned to be stingy that everytime he ask for my money i say i don''t have and have also learnt to give my family some.The thing is you will never change him.So just do what you think will make you feel better.

Reply to Samehere